The Night Maze Experience
The Night Maze is an incredible experience for Halloween. Admission to the Night Maze is on Friday and Saturday nights.
Entrance to the Night Maze closes at 9:30pm. The pumpkin and sales area are lit, but the Corn Maze has no lighting at night.
Bring your flashlights and your best ingenuity and take on friends and family to see who gets through the Night Maze first!
- The Corn Maze encompasses 4 acres.
- Farmer Jim personally designs a new Corn Maze every year.
- It takes approximately 160,000 corn seeds to plant the Corn Maze.
- The 174 rows of corn are equivalent to 13.2 miles.
- The day after Halloween the Amazing Corn Maze is cut down and made into silage for cattle.